Who can stay?
Guests must be 18 years of age or older to stay. When checking in, we require valid photo ID and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) that matches the name on the photo ID. If you are travelling with children, please contact us prior to booking.
Check-in & Check out
Check in from 3pm each day. If you will be arriving before 3pm please contact us to see if an early check in is available.
Check out is at 10am. Rooms and/or beds must be vacated by 10am on your checkout date. Late checkout will incur a fee of $25 per dorm bed and $40 per private room.
Extending your stay
If you wish to extend your stay, this must be done before 10am on or before your intended departure date. Extensions are subject to availability.
How do I get there?
We are located downtown Revelstoke. From either city entrance, follow the signs to Victoria Road and then turn at 7-11. We are just past the stop sign & our lobby entrance is located on Boyle Avenue
There is free onsite parking (limited) and free on street parking. Please observe posted street signs regarding any restrictions or limitations.
What is a dorm room?
We have 2, 4 and 6 bed co-ed dorms. All dorm rooms have lockers, reading lights and a charging station for your electronics.
What is a private room?
Our private rooms are available in a few different configurations. We have a bunk room (maximum occupancy 2), double bed rooms (maximum occupancy 2) and a double/single bunk room (maximum occupancy 3). All private rooms are self contained and have reading lights and charging stations for your electronics.
Can I bring my own bedding?
Outside bedding is not permitted in any guest rooms. We supply sheets, pillows and blankets.
Is there a curfew?
There is no curfew. You may come and go from the building as you choose. Please note that between 11pm and 7am it is quiet time and you are expected to give consideration to others who might be sleeping. Please see terms and conditions regarding damages and disturbance.
We love them but unfortunately pets are not permitted at the hostel. If you are travelling with a service animal, please contact us prior to your arrival so we can prepare for your stay.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellations and modifications must be advised in writing by 3pm (local time) two days prior to your intended check in date. Inadequate notice will result in a charge equal to the cost of your first night’s stay being charged to the credit card used to secure the reservation. Email email@example.com
- No-shows will be charged for the entire cost of their reservation
- Late check-in/early departures will not be refunded
- Any bookings of 7 or more guests are considered group bookings and will be handled by the manager and are subject to group booking contract and terms
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older
- Check-in time is 3pm. If you are arriving before this time, please let us know and we will do our best to facilitate an early check-in
- Front desk closes at 10pm. If you will be arriving outside of office hours, please contact us to make arrangements for a late check-in.
- Valid government issued ID and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) must be presented at check-in
- Checkout time is 10am. Late checkouts will incur a fee of $25 per dorm bed and/or $40 per private room
- Guests are expected to act in a manner which will not cause damage to the property or disruption to other guests. Costs to rectify resultant damage may include but are not limited to repairs and replacement of damaged property or refunds to guests whose stay was disrupted by inappropriate behaviour or excessive noise. Any costs incurred will be the responsibility of the person whose name and credit card are used to guarantee the booking.
- Keys & towels require a deposit of $10 per item and must be paid in cash (sorry but we can’t make change for deposits). This is refunded to you when items are returned
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
If you are a group of 7 or more, please contact us by phone or email to inquire about availability and rates.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking
- Final group number to be confirmed no less than 61 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations and modifications must be advised in writing and are subject to the following fees:
– 31 to 60 days prior to arrival = 50% of any reduction in reservation value
– 0 to 30 days prior to arrival = 100% of any reduction in reservation value